1.29.2014

Bye-bye Baby Curls.



And  H E L L O  big boy hair!


We cut Kai's little curls off. Even after 3 days, I still miss it. Sure, it was getting too long, too wild, and a tangled mess some days, but those curls were a part of my baby. It's a good thing HE is still the same cute, sweet, quirky boy, because I may just not be able to get over the shock... Someone just tell me that it'll grow back perfectly curly again...and that everything will be ok! haha

Here's a little tribute to those lost locks...


2 comments:

  1. The curls were cute but oh my word, what a handsome young man you have there. He is absolutely gorgeous. I loved my boys curls too but i adored the grown up look even more. My baby is now 32 and has just cut off HIS baby's curls. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curls were cute but oh my word, what a handsome young man you have there. He is absolutely gorgeous. I loved my boys curls too but i adored the grown up look even more. My baby is now 32 and has just cut off HIS baby's curls. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete