11.01.2012

Spookilicious.




I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween, now my son's "favrite" holiday. This year we had a blast with our candy-loving sugar monsters -- being able to actually enjoy trick-or-treating without feeling like the greedy adults using their kids as an excuse to get lots of candy. If you can't guess what they were, N was a hobo by day, selling his little trick monkey brother to get lots of candy, and of course, Batman by night. My sweet mom overnighted this Batman costume for N after he told her what he really wanted to be this year for Halloween. I know, we're cheap horrible parents. But thank goodness for awesome grandparents :)

Lastly, make sure to check out how I made the Ghost cream cheese cookies in this post!

and with that....


No comments:

Post a Comment